TORONTO, March 19, 2014 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) will host its 17 th annual Retail and Consumer Investors Conference on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 in Toronto. The conference will feature presentations from leading, publicly-traded retail and consumer companies including: Nordstrom, Canadian Tire, Dollarama, Gildan, Metro, High Liner Foods, Saputo, Shoppers Drug Mart, Empire Co., Aimia and Tim Hortons.
Conference Attendance and Audio Cast: Attendance is by invitation only. Media and the public are invited to listen to the corporate presentations via audio cast at the link below on the day of the conference. A complete agenda and companies can be found at: http://conferences.cibcwm.com/RETAIL2014/ (password: consumer2014).
Journalists interested in receiving retail and consumer products industry reports produced by CIBC World Markets equity analysts may contact Gina Lee-Chornenky at 416-412-8113 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIBC's wholesale banking business provides a range of integrated credit and capital markets products, and investment banking to clients in key financial markets in North America and around the world. We provide innovative capital solutions and advisory expertise across a wide range of industries as well as top-ranked research for our corporate, government and institutional clients.SOURCE CIBC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV