NEW YORK, March 18, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lexington Realty Trust (NYSE:LXP) ("Lexington") today announced that it declared a regular common share dividend for the quarter ending March 31, 2014 of $0.165 per common share payable on or about April 15, 2014 to common shareholders of record as of March 31, 2014.
Lexington also announced that it declared a cash dividend of $0.8125 per share of Series C Cumulative Convertible Preferred Stock ("Series C Preferred Shares") for the quarter ending March 31, 2014. This Series C Preferred Share dividend is payable on or about May 15, 2014, to shareholders of record of Series C Preferred Shares as of April 30, 2014.
ABOUT LEXINGTON REALTY TRUSTLexington Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust that owns a diversified portfolio of equity and debt interests in single-tenant commercial properties and land. Lexington seeks to expand its portfolio through acquisitions, sale-leaseback transactions, build-to-suit arrangements and other transactions. A majority of these properties and all land interests are subject to net or similar leases, where the tenant bears all or substantially all of the operating costs, including cost increases, for real estate taxes, utilities, insurance and ordinary repairs. Lexington also provides investment advisory and asset management services to investors in the single-tenant area. Lexington's common shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "LXP". Additional information about Lexington is available on-line by contacting Lexington Realty Trust, Investor Relations, at www.lxp.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations or Patrick Carroll, CFO 212-692-7200 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV