The Board of Directors of First Internet Bancorp (NASDAQ: INBK) has declared a cash dividend for the first quarter of 2014 of $0.06 per common share. The dividend is payable on April 15, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 31, 2014.
Future declarations of dividends are subject to approval of the Board of Directors and will depend on the Company’s results of operations, financial condition and other factors considered relevant by the board.
About First Internet BancorpFirst Internet Bancorp (NASDAQ: INBK) became the parent company of First Internet Bank of Indiana in 2006. For more information about the Bancorp, please visit www.firstinternetbancorp.com.
About First Internet Bank of IndianaFirst Internet Bank of
Indiana opened for business in 1999 as the first state-chartered,
FDIC-insured institution to operate solely via the Internet and has
customers in all 50 states. Deposit services include checking accounts,
regular and money market savings accounts with industry-leading interest
rates, CDs and IRAs. First Internet Bank also offers consumer loans,
conforming mortgages, jumbo mortgages, home equity loans and lines of
credit, commercial real estate loans, commercial and industrial loans,
and asset-based lending. In the past year, First Internet Bank was named
one of the Best Banks to Work For by
American Banker Magazine,
and the top Online Originator by Mortgage Technology. For more
information about the Bank, please visit
The Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of First Internet Bancorp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV