ATLANTA, March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. (NYSE: IVR) today announced that its Board of Directors declared dividends on shares of its common and preferred stock for the first quarter of 2014.
Common Stock Dividend
The Company's Board of Directors today declared a cash dividend of $0.50 per share of common stock for the first quarter of 2014. The dividend will be paid on April 28, 2014 to shareholders of record on March 31, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of March 27, 2014.
Preferred Stock DividendThe Board of Directors also declared a cash dividend on its 7.75% Series A Preferred Stock of $0.4844 per share for the first quarter of 2014. The dividend will be paid on April 25, 2014 to shareholders of record on April 1, 2014. About Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is a real estate investment trust that focuses on financing and managing residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans. Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. is externally managed and advised by Invesco Advisers, Inc., a subsidiary of Invesco Ltd. (NYSE: IVZ), a leading independent global investment management firm. Additional information is available at www.invescomortgagecapital.com. Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110131/MM39469LOGO-b SOURCE Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV