NEW YORK, March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Lifshitz & Miller announces that a class action was filed in the United States District Court for the Central District of California, alleging CytRx Corporation ("CYTR") issued false and misleading statements during the period between November 22, 2013 and March 13, 2014. Specifically, defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that that numerous articles praising CytRx stock were paid stock promotions.
For more information about our investigation, please contact Joshua M. Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (516) 493-9780 or by sending an e-mail including your contact information to: email@example.com.DURECT Corporation Lifshitz & Miller announces that it is investigating potential claims against the officers and board of DURECT Corporation ("DRRX"). On February 12, 2014, the Company disclosed that the FDA had issued a Complete Response Letter for the Company's product candidate, POSIDUR. The Complete Response Letter means that the FDA will not approve POSIDUR's application for marketing approval in its current form. For more information about our investigation, please contact Joshua M. Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (516) 493-9780 or by sending an e-mail including your contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hastings Entertainment, Inc. Lifshitz & Miller announces an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty in connection with the proposed sale of Hastings Entertainment, Inc. ("HAST") to Draw Another Circle, LLC and Hendrix Acquisition Corp., which are each wholly-owned, directly or indirectly, by Joel Weinshanker in an all-cash transaction for $3.00 per share or approximately $21.4 million. Lifshitz & Miller's investigation is focused on whether the HAST directors are acting in shareholders best interest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV