Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) announced today that Senior Vice President Kenneth J. Hudson will retire from the Company by the end of the year.
Hudson, 63, joined Krispy Kreme in October 2003 and has served as Senior Vice President – Human Resources and Organizational Development since February 2005. During his tenure, Hudson has been responsible for leadership development, training, team member relations, compensation, benefits and community outreach initiatives for the Company’s more than 4,000 employees.
“Ken has had an extraordinary career at Krispy Kreme,” said Jim Morgan, President and Chief Executive Officer of Krispy Kreme. “He has been an instrumental part of our executive team and a strong advocate for our team members, customers, and the communities in which we operate. His leadership and professionalism will have a lasting impact, and his deep commitment to our company, our mission and our core values will truly be missed. We are also deeply appreciative that Ken will remain in place to complete an orderly transition of our Human Resources leadership.”
About Krispy KremeKrispy Kreme (NYSE: KKD) is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed(R) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found in over 800 locations in more than 20 countries around the world. Connect with Krispy Kreme at www.krispykreme.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV