- Adobe achieved revenue of $1.0 billion, at the high end of its targeted range of $950 million to $1.0 billion.
- Adobe exited Q1 with 1 million 844 thousand paid Creative Cloud subscriptions, an increase of 405 thousand when compared to the number of subscriptions as of the end of Q4 fiscal year 2013.
- Creative Annualized Recurring Revenue (“ARR”) grew to $987 million, and total Digital Media ARR grew to $1.15 billion.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud quarterly revenue was $267 million, representing 24 percent year-over-year growth.
- Diluted earnings per share were $0.09 on a GAAP-basis, and $0.30 on a non-GAAP basis.
- Cash flow from operations was $252 million.
- Deferred revenue grew by $52 million to a record $881 million.
- More than half of Adobe’s Q1 revenue was from recurring sources such as Creative Cloud subscriptions and Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- The company repurchased 4.5 million shares during the quarter, returning approximately $263 million of cash to stockholders.
Adobe Reports Strong Q1 FY2014 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.