ITASCA, Ill., March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of L&R Benefits, LLC of Windsor, Connecticut. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
L&R Benefits (L&R) provides employee benefit consultation, management and brokerage services for their clients' active and retired employees throughout the Northeast. They focus on employee benefit compliance, design, financing, administration and communications. Robert Lindberg, William Lindberg and their associates will continue to operate in their current location under the direction of David Ziegler, leader of Gallagher's eastern employee benefit consulting and brokerage operations.
"The L&R team has developed a solid reputation for their experience, industry knowledge and strong market relationships," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their Connecticut presence, depth of expertise and team-based client service will be a great complement to our employee benefits operation. We are pleased to welcome Bob, Bill and their colleagues to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 25 countries and offers client service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.Contact: Marsha J. Akin Director - Investor Relations630-285-3501/ email@example.com SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV