Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) (the “Company”) today announced that President and CEO, Dan Hansen, will participate at The Hunter Hotel Investment Conference on the panel discussion “Buying and Selling Hotels in an Active Market”. This session will be held on March 27, 2014 in Atlanta, GA at 2:00 PM EDT.
About Summit Hotel Properties
Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. is a publicly traded real estate investment trust focused primarily on acquiring and owning premium-branded select-service hotels in the upscale and upper midscale segments of the lodging industry. As of March 18, 2014, the Company’s portfolio consisted of 90 hotels with a total of 11,353 guestrooms located in 22 states.
For additional information, please visit the Company’s website, www.shpreit.com and follow on Twitter at @SummitHotel_INN.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV