SACRAMENTO, Calif., March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Thunder Valley Casino Resort and MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM) are proud to announce a strategic marketing relationship to enhance their respective rewards programs, Thunder Rewards and M life, and benefits offered to loyal members.
This marketing partnership creates reciprocal benefits for the loyalty programs of both companies. Thunder Rewards members will receive exclusive offers at MGM Resorts destinations in Las Vegas, while MGM Resorts' M life members will enjoy offers to play and stay at Thunder Valley Casino Resort in Lincoln, Calif.
"Thunder Valley is thrilled to be partnering with world-renowned MGM Resorts International and their prestigious Las Vegas properties to offer our Thunder Rewards members a new gaming experience that is uniquely Vegas," said Dawn Clayton, General Manager of Thunder Valley Casino Resort. "We are confident our guests will be impressed by the fabulous amenities and benefits available at MGM Resorts properties in Las Vegas. In turn, we can't wait to extend our four diamond hospitality to M life players as they visit Thunder Valley, the largest gaming resort in Northern California."
Lance Evans, Vice President of Marketing Partnerships for MGM Resorts International, said, "As we strive to deliver maximum value for our M life members, regional casino partnerships, such as our new relationship with Thunder Valley Casino Resort, make for ideal additions to the program and expand M life's reach from coast to coast."Member Benefits:
- Thunder Rewards Members will receive personalized offers on hotel rooms, dining and casino FREEPLAY® at MGM Resorts' M life participating properties.
- Targeted M life members will receive special introductory offers to Thunder Valley Casino Resort, including complimentary or discounted hotel rooms, FREE Slot Play, and dining offers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV