ORLANDO, Fla., March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterprise Connect -- The Enterprise division of Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) is today introducing a new range of Premium DeskPhones that confirm communication continues to be at the center of the work process.
Communication remains essential in business and often it's a voice on the line that helps business move forward. Studies show that seventy percent of employees still spend four to five days a week working from a desk using "traditional" tools to communicate.
The modern design of the new Alcatel-Lucent Premium DeskPhones signifies the evolution of the deskphone, providing high quality audio and desirable, practical features giving employees a high quality communications experience. Available with IP or digital technologies, the new Premium DeskPhones come with several ergonomic enhancements enabling users to:
- Easily access enterprise communications through a modern and elegant device
- Use superb quality wideband audio through the handset or hands-free mode
- Leverage the optimized technology and always on, advanced connectivity
A user's daily business tasks are enhanced by the improved wideband audio quality such that the caller sounds like they are seated in the same room, with no compromise on the clarity in either direction. The integrated alphabetic keyboard, backlit display, dedicated function keys and user-friendly navigator enable users to reach out faster to contacts and efficiently control communications.Flexibility with integrated Bluetooth technology, along with a set of accessories including handsets and headsets, makes the new phones ideal for today's business environment. The deskphones also offer future proof, secured capabilities such as IPV6 ready and embedded software encryption, all of which facilitate the user's daily business tasks. The adjustable and robust foot stands means the Premium DeskPhones adapt to being used throughout the business, whether on a desk, in a meeting room, on a reception desk or even wall mounted.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV