The Macy’s Flower Show is also the perfect backdrop for two weeks of in-store special events, including fashion shows, cooking demonstrations and celebrity appearances that will delight floral fanatics while celebrating the rejuvenating power of the season.
Set for a return engagement this year is Macy’s Cherry Blossom Show in Washington, D.C. A dazzling array of the delicate blossoms will flower inside Macy’s Metro Center store in celebration of the National Cherry Blossom Festival in the capital city. From Sunday, March 30 through Sunday, April 13, over 30 Okame and Snow Goose Cherry Blossom trees will line the store aisles flanked by additional colorful ornamentation of flowers that bring spring to the aisles of the downtown shopping destination.
Macy’s glorious spring tradition is made possible nationally thanks to partners including HGTV Magazine and Royal Caribbean International ®.
Free to the public, Macy’s Flower Show and Macy’s Cherry Blossom Show will be open during regular store hours.Macy’s Flower Show in Minneapolis is produced in partnership with Bachman’s. For additional information about these events contact the Macy’s Flower Show Hotline at (212) 494-4495, or visit www.macys.com/flowershow.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV