NEW YORK, March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Harper's BAZAAR and Stuart Weitzman today announced the launch of an exclusive, co-designed footwear capsule collection, the first of its kind on ShopBAZAAR.com. Four of the magazine's editors, Fashion Market and Accessories Director Nicole Fritton, Style Director Joanna Hillman, Executive Accessories Editor Sam Broekema and Senior Accessories Editor Amanda Weiner, collaborated with Stuart Weitzman to co-design their perfect spring shoes, from strappy bare sandals and sexy stiletto pumps to chic slides and metallic flats. Starting March 18 th, the collection will be available on ShopBAZAAR.com/StuartWeitzman, where readers can shop the collection and watch a special video spotlighting the design process.
"We are delighted to partner with Stuart Weitzman on the first-ever capsule collection specifically created for ShopBAZAAR," says Carol Smith, Vice President, Publisher and Chief Revenue Officer of Harper's BAZAAR. "The BAZAAR reader considers shoes a crucial element—and often the defining element—of her individual look. This collection reinforces ShopBAZAAR's position as a leader in online shopping and ownable style."
The Harper's BAZAAR Stuart Weitzman capsule collection, which embodies each editor's distinctive personal style and Stuart Weitzman's impeccable craftsmanship, is priced from $298-$398. Below are the four styles:
- "The NUDIST"— Fashion Market and Accessories Director Nicole Fritton co-designed this chic leg-lengthening black linen shoe with a streamlined silhouette as a new take on one of Stuart Weitzman's most popular designs.
- "The ROSY" — Metallics are having a moment. With that in mind, Style Director Joanna Hillman co-designed her rose gold sandals for optimum comfort and street-chic appeal.
- "The FLAMES" — Executive Accessories Editor Sam Broekema put a fresh twist on the classic pointy-toe pump in a bold pimento orange shade that made a vivid impression on the spring runways.
- "The RIVIERA" — Inspired by this season's lineup of chic slides, Senior Accessories Editor Amanda Weiner updated a sporty sandal in a rich vecchio nappa leather with a utilitarian sole and slightly lifted heel.
"Through the years, Harper's BAZAAR has always been such a fashion bible for me, so it was an absolute thrill to be the first to collaborate with their editors on this exciting project," said Stuart Weitzman. "From sky-high stilettos to chic flats, there is something for every woman in this capsule collection."Stuart Weitzman is a division of The Jones Group Inc. (NYSE:JNY) About Harper's BAZAARHarper's BAZAAR is fashion. We inform and inspire, as we have since 1867. BAZAAR is a visual muse and an unrivaled source of ownable style. America's first fashion magazine is available in 44 countries around the world. BAZAAR is published by Hearst Magazines, a unit of Hearst Corporation ( www.hearst.com), one of the nation's largest diversified media and information companies. With 20 titles in the U.S., Hearst is the leading publisher of monthly magazines in terms of total paid circulation (AAM 2H 2013) and reaches 84 million adults (Fall 2013 MRI gfk). In addition, the company publishes nearly 300 editions around the world. Follow Harper's BAZAAR on Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Twitter. About ShopBAZAARShopBAZAAR is the first-ever content-to-commerce store that effortlessly transports readers from aspiration to acquisition. Directed in its entirety by the editors of Harper's BAZAAR, the e-commerce store, which launched in October, is inspired by the magazine's rich legacy of sophistication and elegance, coupled with its trademark "dash of daring." BAZAAR editors hand-select each piece available on ShopBAZAAR, seamlessly closing the gap between seeing and buying, and making it possible for readers to shop the pages of BAZAAR without once leaving the bounds of the brand. About Stuart Weitzman Holdings LLC Stuart Weitzman Holdings LLC, a global leader in designer footwear, operates 44 retail stores across the United States, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, Boston and Las Vegas. The company also has 58 international stores and is sold in more than 70 countries. A luxury brand built upon the idea of creating a beautifully constructed shoe, founder and designer Stuart Weitzman's main objective has always been to merge fashion and function. The first thing a woman puts on in the morning and the last thing she takes off at night, his shoes are designed to feel as good as they look and to look as good as they feel. About The Jones Group Inc.The Jones Group Inc. ( www.jonesgroupinc.com) is a leading global designer, marketer and wholesaler of over 35 brands with product expertise in apparel, footwear, jeanswear, jewelry and handbags. The Jones Group has a reputation for innovation, excellence in product quality and value, operational execution and talent. The Company also markets directly to consumers through branded specialty retail and outlet stores, through concessions at upscale department stores and through its e-commerce sites. The Company's internationally recognized brands and licensing agreements (L) include: Nine West, Jones New York, Anne Klein, Kurt Geiger, Rachel Roy (L), Robert Rodriguez, Robbi & Nikki, Stuart Weitzman, Easy Spirit, Carvela, Gloria Vanderbilt, l.e.i., Bandolino, Enzo Angiolini, Nine & Co., Joan & David, Miss KG, Kasper, Energie, Evan-Picone, Le Suit, Mootsies Tootsies, Erika, Napier, Jessica Simpson (L), Givenchy (L), Judith Jack, Albert Nipon, Pappagallo and Rafe (L). Media Contacts: Randi Friedman, Hearst Magazines, firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-649-2578 Adriana Stan, Hearst Magazines, email@example.com, 212-649-2180 Karen Ferko, Stuart Weitzman, firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-287-0671 Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140318/NY84971 SOURCE Stuart Weitzman
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV