HOUSTON, March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. (NasdaqGM: RICK) today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, TT Leasing, LLC, has sold its 2013 Cessna TTx aircraft.
The Cessna TTx, a single engine, four place, piston aircraft, was purchased in July of 2013. The company realized a small profit from the transaction.
Rick's also reported that it has listed for sale its 2010 Cessna Citation Mustang. Recent market research indicates a tight supply of late model Mustangs, and the company expects the aircraft to sell in the near future.
About Rick's CabaretWith 43 units, Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. (NasdaqGM: RICK) is the leading hospitality company operating adult gentlemen's clubs and sports bar/restaurants in the US. Adult clubs in New York City, Los Angeles, Miami, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Minneapolis, Indianapolis and other cities operate under brand names such as "Rick's Cabaret," "XTC," "Club Onyx," "Vivid Cabaret," "Jaguars" and "Tootsie's Cabaret." Sports bar/restaurants, which also feature live entertainment, operate under the brand names "Bombshells" and "Ricky Bobby Sports Saloon." For More Information
- Web: http://www.ricksinvestor.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rickscabaretinc
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rickscabaretintl
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV