- Providing $11 billion in total mortgage relief in just 13 months
- Forgiving $2.9 billion in principal on first-lien mortgages
- Refinancing $3 billion of loans to underwater borrowers who were current on their mortgage
- Reducing customers’ loans by an average of $121,000 in forgiving principal while modifying first mortgages
- Forgiving an average of $118,000 to facilitate a short sale for those who couldn’t afford a modified payment or no longer want to stay in their homes
- Implementing all 320 servicing standards as announced in October.
$11 Billion In Total Chase Consumer Mortgage Relief Verified Under National Mortgage Settlement
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.