Zeldes Haeggquist & Eck, LLP, a shareholder and consumer rights litigation firm, has commenced an investigation into possible violations of the federal securities laws and other violations at CytRx Corporation (“CytRx” or the “Company”).
CytRx (NASDAQ: CYTR) is a pharmaceutical research and development company headquartered in Los Angeles, California. The investigation focuses on allegations that CytRx hired a promoter, The DreamTeam Group, to publish favorable articles about CytRx stock without disclosing to investors that the Company had paid The DreamTeam Group to promote the stock. An article published on March 13, 2014 on SeekingAlpha.com alleges that the articles were written under multiple aliases and were coordinated with the release of news from the Company in order to amplify the effect of the news on the Company’s stock price.
What You Can Do
If you purchased CytRx shares prior to this disclosure on March 13, 2014, you may have legal claims under the securities laws. If you wish to discuss this investigation, or have questions about this notice or your legal rights, please contact attorney Amber L. Eck at 619-342-8000, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no cost to you.About Zeldes Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Zeldes Haeggquist & Eck, LLP is a full-service law firm which brings major class actions nationwide on behalf of defrauded investors and consumers and handles a variety of complex business litigation matters. Please visit www.zhlaw.com or our blog for more information about the firm.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV