- Mary Sypawka , from Harleysville, PA is a water aerobics enthusiast who has been living with MS for more than 20 years. She led the charge at her local YMCA to host classes and make the pool more accessible for people living with MS.
- Mandy Iris Vercoe , from Flagstaff, AZ cherishes her time in the pool, swimming laps as a time for self-reflection and meditation. Diagnosed with MS two years ago, she is passionate about being an advocate for the MS community.
- Ginny Oman , from Asheville, NC is a self-described strong woman full of determination and hope, who built her swimming routine from five minutes to 40 minutes over time, which has helped with her secondary progressive MS (SPMS). She is now a nationally certified fitness instructor.
Multiple Sclerosis Association Of America's Nationwide Search Uncovers Inspiring Stories Of People Living With MS Who Swim For Better Health
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.