Please replace the release dated March 18, 2014 with the following corrected version due to revisions in the first set of bullet points.
The corrected release reads:
ELLIE MAE EXPANDS TOTAL QUALITY LOAN PROGRAM TO MORTGAGE LENDERS
TQL Delivers Best Practices Workflow to Promote Loan Quality and to Document ATR/QM ComplianceEllie Mae ® (NYSE:ELLI), a leading provider of enterprise level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced that it is expanding the scope of its Total Quality Loan™ (TQL) program to provide mortgage banks, depository banks and credit unions of all sizes a best practices workflow to promote a high level of compliance, loan quality and efficiency. TQL has also been expanded to help lenders comply with new Ability-to-Repay (ATR) and Qualified Mortgages (QM) requirements. New features enable mortgage lenders to demonstrate the controls that have been put in place to track quality and the steps they have taken to promote compliance, including:
- A central repository for all data, proof of verification and documentation.
- Additional quality validations for compliance, income verification and documentation.
- The ability to export proof of ATR/QM to investors and for audit purposes.
- Greater transparency into the quality of each loan and an ability to understand where the higher risks in your pipeline exist.
- Dashboards and reports that provide insight to monitor quality at the organizational and individual contributor levels and speak to the lender’s process control and vendor management oversight.
- Encompass Compliance Service provides automated compliance checks early and often to uncover defects and compliance concerns throughout the origination process.
- Encompass 4506-T Service provides electronic ordering and income verification of IRS tax return data.
- Encompass Fraud Service assesses and evaluates early payment default, loss-severity risk, fraud detection scoring and data alerts.
- Encompass Flood Service validates a property’s flood zone and helps speed the loan process with electronic order and secure transfer of flood risk products.
- Auto-reviewing against industry and investor-defined standards.
- Transforming the loan review process into an “exception-based” process.
- Providing a digital vault for all verifications and documentations to capture the steps taken to promote quality and compliance.