Ellie Mae ® (NYSE: ELLI), a leading provider of enterprise level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, announced today that it has launched Encompass CRM™, an advanced customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation solution.
Encompass CRM, formerly MortgageCEO, is a scalable suite of automated sales and marketing tools that allows mortgage lenders to manage and market contacts in a compliant manner, leverage lead management and lead distribution capabilities and develop and manage relationships with Realtors ®, third-party originators or other trusted and valued relationships. Encompass CRM streamlines the process of converting leads to loans and eliminates the need to update multiple systems that can create data inconsistencies and introduce compliance and audit concerns for lenders.
Encompass CRM allows mortgage lenders to:
- Promote compliance in all borrower communications.
- Build and manage referral partner relationships with Realtors ®, homebuilders, financial planners, attorneys and others.
- Manage future, former and current borrower contacts.
- Manage, nurture and convert mortgage leads within Ellie Mae’s Encompass ® mortgage management solution.
- Gain efficiencies with automated marketing campaigns.
- Generate more purchase leads with online homebuyer marketing tools and interactive websites.
- Stay in contact with clients across multiple loan channels.
- Track the effectiveness of marketing and sales campaigns with comprehensive reporting capabilities.
- Recruit and retain top mortgage professionals.
With Encompass CRM, a loan originator (“LO”) can quickly create marketing campaigns for prospects, customers and referral sources. Campaigns and emails can be automatically triggered at key milestones in the origination process or over the life of the relationship. Relevant, audience-specific content is available through a library of professional email templates or can be easily created. Online scheduling makes LOs more productive and prompts follow-ups and tasks. All contacts, marketing materials and scheduling can be accessed securely via any mobile device.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV