Enterprise Connect 2014 - 8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT), a provider of cloud-based unified communications, contact center and collaboration solutions, today introduced two new Virtual Office service enhancements that support the complex scalability and internal communications requirements of its growing midmarket and distributed enterprise customer base.
8x8 Branch Office is a new Virtual Office feature that allows customers to segment their primary 8x8 cloud-based PBX to unique physical or logical branch offices, while still keeping those individual locations fully integrated into a single unified communications platform. System administrators are able to quickly and easily define a branch office and associate extensions from their corporate directory to that location or group. This feature is especially useful for companies with multiple geographically dispersed regional or global offices. Customers no longer need to purchase, install and maintain disparate and expensive on premise PBX equipment for their corporate headquarters and each of their individual branch locations.
“Branch Office is a perfect example of how the cloud technology inherent in the 8x8 Virtual Office communications solution can be put to work to support an organization’s strategic business processes and goals,” said 8x8 CEO Vik Verma. “In this instance, rapid deployment and scalability, characteristics many of our midmarket and distributed enterprise customers choose us for, is easily achieved using our cloud-based service delivery model which also carries the added bonus of requiring very little oversight on the part of an organization’s internal IT staff.”
Branch Office enables Virtual Office customers to:
- Define unique branch office instances.
- Quickly associate a receptionist for each branch office.
- Easily assign an auto attendant and unique call flows for each branch office.
- Allow callers to opt out of leaving a voicemail and go back to the branch receptionist, or any other administrator defined extension.
- Eliminate the need for multiple PBXs while providing overall enhanced call flow and better caller experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV