NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
L-3 Communications (LLL) was upgraded at RBC Capital to sector perform. Twelve-month price target is $120. U.S. defense budget outlook is stabilizing, RBC Capital said.
Marketo (MKTO) was upgraded at UBS to neutral from sell. Valuation call with about 20% pullback on no fundamental news, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $40.
Nabors (NBR) was upgraded at Credit Suisse to neutral from underperform. Twelve-month price target is $22. Estimates were also increased, given strong international execution, Credit Suisse said.
Union First (UBSH) was downgraded at Sterne Agee to neutral from buy. Estimates were also cut, given lower expected loan and mortgage growth, Sterne Agee said.(UHS) was upgraded at Keybanc to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $86. Stock offers a compelling entry point following the recent pullback, Keybanc said. Umpqua (UMPQ) was downgraded at RBC Capital to sector perform from outperform. Twelve-month price target is $20. Company has a weaker core earnings outlook, RBC Capital said.
Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Amgen (AMGN) estimates, price target were boosted at Citigroup. Twelve-month price target is now $155. Estimates were also increased, given the prospects of the company's cholesterol drug, PCSK9, Citigroup said. Buy rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV