NEW YORK, March 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gaiam, Inc., the leading distributor of lifestyle media, today announced the release of Colleen Saidman Yee's Calorie Killer Yoga available digitally and on DVD. In her second solo DVD, Saidman offers five unique practices that work to increase metabolism, strength, flexibility, balance, and focus.
Perfect for those looking for a more dynamic workout, Calorie Killer Yoga combines the mind-body aspects of a yoga practice with the benefits of cardio exercise.
"I wanted to create a calorie-burning practice that everyone can do at home to build stamina," Saidman says. "I combined very active flow sequences with strength poses that work together to provide great, total body conditioning."
Calorie Killer Yoga features five yoga practices. The first three build upon one another for the complete metabolic workout. The final two practices are complimentary, aiming to energize the body and focus the mind.
- Constant Cardio (20 minutes) – Fat-burning yoga practice ignites the metabolism. The body will be in constant motion as it builds heat and torches calories.
- Energy & Endurance (20 minutes) – Focuses on increasing endurance and building strength while helping create long lines and tone muscle.
- Sustained Burn (20 minutes) - Sustains calorie burn by building and maintaining heat in the body. Teaches how moving purposefully from one pose to the next keeps the heart rate elevated to achieve calorie-killing results long after the workout is complete.
- Rise & Shine (15 minutes) - Learn how starting each day with a sun salutation invigorates the body to burn calories all day long.
- Balance & Restore (15 minutes) - Slower, gentler practice to balance and focus the mind, while increasing flexibility and muscle tone.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV