, (NASDAQ:ADTN), today announced its robust NetVanta® portfolio now includes a dedicated Session Border Controller (SBC) for the large enterprise. The new NetVanta 6410 SBC empowers resellers and managed service providers with the capacity needed to support up to 1,000 sessions and streamline demarcation activities for larger business networks. As many businesses—large and small—are moving to SIP trunking services to connect IP-based communications systems and networks, ADTRAN’s cloud connectivity solutions enhance and simplify IP service deployment and traffic control in any business environment.
“The expanded SBC portfolio demonstrates ADTRAN’s continued commitment to providing our partners with innovative solutions that allow them to deliver more services, to more markets and generate more revenue,” said Chris Thompson, director of product management for ADTRAN. “The NetVanta 6410 SBC is purpose-built to address the significant amount of business-critical, high-bandwidth traffic crossing the large enterprise network. We are enabling resellers and managed service providers to deliver scalable, high-performance SIP trunking services to businesses of all sizes.”
The NetVanta 6410 provides the tools to stabilize, secure and troubleshoot SIP to SIP communication between the carrier network and the enterprise network. The entire NetVanta portfolio offers seamless interoperability with ADTRAN communication systems, as well as other widely-deployed systems. ADTRAN’s NetVanta SBC portfolio includes the following advanced features:
- SIP Header Manipulation Rules (HMR) solves interoperability issues present in disparate networks
- Media anchoring ensures traffic flows from a trusted network element, preventing media routing confusion and hiding the topology of the enterprise network
- Packet Capture (pcap) allows for user-defined routing of packet information for troubleshooting and evaluation purposes
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) provides a sophisticated level of network performance visibility in an easy-to-use, graphical interface
- High-Performance firewall identifies and protects voice networks against common Denial of Service (DoS) attacks
To learn more about ADTRAN’s NetVanta portfolio, visit
or visit the ADTRAN booth #1519 at Enterprise Connect, March 17-19, 2014, in Orlando, Fla.
ADTRAN, Inc. is a leading global provider of networking and communications equipment. ADTRAN’s products enable voice, data, video and Internet communications across a variety of network infrastructures. ADTRAN solutions are currently in use by service providers, private enterprises, government organizations, and millions of individual users worldwide. For more information, please visit