Flying Bison Buffalo Kolsch 716
Host city: Buffalo, N.Y.
Another losing Bills season and millions of tax dollars going toward stadium upgrades? Another Sabres fire sale and rebuilding year? More than 10 feet of snow this winter alone?
Yeah, we'd say Buffalo's ready for spring.The first standalone production brewery to operate in Buffalo since the 1970s, Flying Bison knows how to comfort its hometown after a long, heartbreaking season. Sticking to a solid core of traditional German and Czech styles while branching out into the occasional strong ale or IPA, Flying Bison welcomes the spring with a light, refreshing Kolsch that's eminently drinkable at 5.4% ABV. It's an easy drinking style that isn't as heavy as winter and spring bocks and is slightly more complex than a standard pilsner. It's a familiar comfort that signals better days ahead. It's as good with a plate of wings as it is with some beef on weck. Cheer up, Buffalo: It only gets better from here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV