CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CORR) (“CorEnergy” or the “Company”) today announced financial results for the year ended Dec. 31, 2013, and filed its annual report on Form 10-K with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Recent Highlights and Subsequent Events
- Made formal election to be treated as a REIT for the 2013 tax year
- Further diversified asset portfolio with Portland Terminal Facility acquisition in January 2014
- Expanded footprint in water gathering infrastructure with Black Bison transaction in March 2014
- Reiterating intent to increase annualized distributions to $0.52, a 4% increase over prior run rate
“CorEnergy delivered another year of stable performance, reflecting the quality of our assets and providing shareholders with reliable cash flows. We executed on our infrastructure real asset strategy, securing CorEnergy’s tax treatment as a REIT in 2013,” said David Schulte, Chief Executive Officer of CorEnergy.
“Working collaboratively, our team raised capital efficiently and developed a pipeline of investments we believe will drive growth in 2014 and add value for CorEnergy shareholders. Building on our initial acquisition of the Pinedale liquids gathering system, we see an opportunity for our investment pipeline to include other water handling assets, for which our structure is particularly well suited.”2013 Annual Performance Review In 2013, the CorEnergy changed its fiscal year as part of its transition from a business development company to a REIT. As of Dec. 31, 2013, investments in securities of energy infrastructure companies represented less than 10 percent of the Company’s total assets. CorEnergy is focused on identifying and acquiring real property assets in the U.S. energy infrastructure sector that are REIT-qualified. A fourth quarter dividend of $0.125 per share was declared on January 3, 2014 and paid on January 23, 2014, resulting in four consecutive quarterly dividends at the annualized rate of $0.50 per share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV