BEIJING, March 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eFuture Information Technology Inc. (Nasdaq:EFUT) (the "Company" or "eFuture"), a leading provider of software and services in China's rapidly growing retail and consumer goods industries, today announced its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2013.
Full Year 201 3 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue increased 0.4% year-over-year to RMB199.2 million (US$32.9 million).
- Gross profit increased 3% year-over-year to RMB81.0 million (US$13.4 million).
- Adjusted EBITDA decreased 96% to RMB0.6 million (US$0.1 million).
- Operating loss was RMB6.4 million (US$1.1 million), compared to an operating income of RMB1.5 million in 2012.
- Net loss was RMB6.2 million (US$1.0 million), compared to a net loss of RMB4.5 million in 2012.
- Adjusted net loss was RMB1.1 million (US$0.2 million), compared to an adjusted net income of RMB8.2 million in 2012.
- Basic and diluted loss per share was RMB1.47 (US$0.24), as compared to basic and diluted loss per share of RMB1.10 in 2012.
- Adjusted diluted loss per share was RMB0.26 (US$0.04), as compared to adjusted diluted earnings per share of RMB2.00 in 2012.
Fourth Quarter 20 13 Financial Highlights
- Total revenue decreased 7% year-over-year to RMB91.2 million (US$15.1 million).
- Gross profit increased 6% year-over-year to RMB42.0 million (US$6.9 million).
- Adjusted EBITDA was RMB9.9 million (US$1.6 million), compared to RMB18.5 million in the fourth quarter 2012.
- Operating income was RMB8.4 million (US$1.4 million), compared to RMB16.1 million in the fourth quarter 2012.
- Net income was RMB6.4 million (US$1.1 million), compared to RMB3.0 million in the fourth quarter 2012.
- Adjusted net income was RMB7.4 million (US$1.2 million), compared to adjusted net income of RMB5.0 million in the fourth quarter 2012.
- Basic and diluted earnings per share were RMB1.50 (US$0.25), as compared to RMB0.74 in the fourth quarter 2012.
- Adjusted diluted earnings per share was RMB1.74 (US$0.29), as compared to adjusted diluted earnings per share of RMB1.20 in the fourth quarter 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV