Available on Company Website, SEDAR and EDGAR
TORONTO, March 17, 2014 /CNW/ - Sears Canada Inc. (TSX: SCC) today announced that the Company's 2013 Annual Report is now available on its website at www.sears.ca. Upon accessing the Sears home page, visitors may scroll to the bottom and select "2013 Annual Report" under the "About Sears Canada" heading. Hard copies may be requested by contacting the Company's transfer agent, CIBC Mellon Trust Company, at the following toll-free telephone number: 888-433-6443 or Sears Corporate Communications at 416-941-4428 or firstname.lastname@example.org after April 1, 2014.
The Company has also filed its 2013 Annual Report and Management Proxy Circular on the System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval website, available at www.sedar.com and also on the Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis and Retrieval system, available from the link at www.sec.gov.
The Company confirms that its Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. in the Sears Canada Head Office, located at 290 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario. Shareholders may enter the building by the entrance accessible from the laneway on the south side of Dundas Street, just west of Yonge Street, between the Toronto Eaton Centre and Ryerson University.About Sears Canada Sears Canada is a multi-channel retailer with a network that includes 176 corporate stores, 234 Hometown stores, over 1,400 catalogue and online merchandise pick-up locations, 97 Sears Travel offices and a nationwide repair and service network. The Company also publishes Canada's most extensive general merchandise catalogue and offers shopping online at www.sears.ca. SOURCE Sears Canada Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV