NEW YORK, March 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE:CNS) announced that its chief executive officer, Robert H. Steers, and chief financial officer, Matthew S. Stadler, are scheduled to speak at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Smid Cap Conference in Boston, Massachusetts at 2:20 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday, March 19, 2014.
A live webcast of the presentation, which includes audio and slides from the conference, will be available on the company's website at www.cohenandsteers.com under "Company/News and Press Releases." A replay of the webcast will be available following the presentation for a period of two weeks. The presentation includes forward-looking information, which is subject to the cautionary statements included therein, and will include a discussion of non-GAAP pro forma financial measure items that, to the extent not so qualified during the presentation, are qualified by GAAP reconciliation information included in the presentation materials.
About Cohen & Steers
Founded in 1986, Cohen & Steers is a leading global investment manager with a long history of innovation and a focus on real assets, including real estate, infrastructure and commodities. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seattle, Cohen & Steers serves institutional and individual investors around the world.SOURCE Cohen & Steers, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV