Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE:GTY) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.20 per common share payable on April 10, 2014 to holders of record on March 28, 2014.
The Company also announced today that its annual meeting of shareholders will be held on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at 3:30pm ET at the offices of JPMorgan Chase and Co., located at 277 Park Avenue, 17th Floor Conference Center, New York, NY. The record date for determining shareholders entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the annual meeting will be the close of business on Friday, March 28, 2014.
About Getty Realty Corp .
Getty Realty Corp. is the leading publicly traded real estate investment trust in the United States specializing in ownership, leasing and financing of convenience store/gas station properties. The Company owns and leases approximately 940 properties nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV