TORONTO, March 17, 2014 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) today announced it has filed with securities regulators and is mailing to shareholders its Notice of Annual Meeting of Common Shareholders and Management Proxy Circular. The document will be available today online at www.cibc.com, in the Annual Reports & Proxy Circulars area of the Investor Relations section.
The management proxy circular contains information for shareholders about CIBC's annual meeting which is scheduled to take place on Thursday, April 24, 2014 in Montreal, Quebec, at 10:00 a.m. ET, including information relating to the election of CIBC's directors, appointment of auditors and shareholder proposals, as well as other matters.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV