The upstate New York based company has seen a bump in March due to the announcement of its deal with Wal-Mart (WMT) to provide the retailer with 1,700 fuel cells to power its fleet of forklifts. The deal was a breakthrough for the company that has has never made a profit in its 16-year history.
Plug opened at a high last Tuesday of $11.44 with a trading volume of 243,272,100. Since then, the stock has fallen to its current mark of $6.50 and volume is at 44,448,200 on Monday.
PLUG data by YCharts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV