The analyst firm raised its price target for the mobile sensor maker to $28 from $23. The firm believes InvenSense is the only sensor maker with chips in the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5. RW Baird also thinks the rumored Apple (AAPL) iWatch could be a growth opportunity for InvenSense.
Must read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Stocks
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 2.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.43, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 3.18 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry and the overall market, INVENSENSE INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: INVN Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts