NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet's Jim Cramer, co-manager of the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio, said there are four major initial public offerings this week that must succeed: Paylocity (PCTY), Globoforce (THNX), Q2 Holdings (QTWO) and MediWound (MDWD).
The first three are cloud-based companies while the last company is a biotech stock. If the IPOs don't do well, shares in their respective industries could come down because that "means saturation has been reached," Cramer warned.
Turning to Nucor (NUE), Cramer said the company issued downside guidance for the first quarter but shares are actually higher on the news, which is a very bullish sign for the industrials, Cramer concluded.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV