ImmunoGen, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMGN), a biotechnology company that develops novel anticancer therapeutics using its antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, today announced the presentations scheduled to be made by Company scientists at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting to be held April 5-9, 2014 in San Diego, CA.
“The presentations scheduled include the pharmacokinetics modeling work which informed our decision to dose IMGN853 based on adjusted ideal body weight and to assess it dosed weekly,” commented John Lambert, Ph.D., Executive Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer. “They also include highly encouraging preclinical findings with both our IMGN289 and IMGN853 compounds, as well as data on some of the more recent additions to our ADC technology portfolio.”
ImmunoGen has advanced three novel, wholly owned product candidates into clinical testing in the past two years. IMGN853, which targets folate receptor α (FRα), is a potential treatment for ovarian, endometrial and other FRα-positive solid tumors. IMGN289, which targets EGFR, is a potential treatment for head and neck, lung and other EGFR-positive solid tumors. IMGN529, which targets CD37, is a potential treatment for CD37-positive B-cell malignancies. Abstracts with IMGN853 and IMGN529 clinical data have been submitted for presentation at an upcoming medical conference.
ImmunoGen Poster Presentations ScheduledSunday, April 6:
- Abstract #667 “IMGN853, a folate receptor (FR) α-targeting antibody-drug conjugate (ADC), is highly effective against xenograft models with clinically relevant levels of receptor expression” (1:00-5:00pm PT, Poster Section 28, Poster Board Number 24)
- Abstract #1618 “New peptide-linked anilino-maytansinoid antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) for the treatment of cancer” (8:00am-12:00pm PT, Poster Section 27, Poster Board Number 1)
- Abstract #2644 “Antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) with a novel DNA-alkylating agent, DGN462, are highly potent in vitro and in vivo against human cancer models” (1:00-5:00pm PT, Poster Section 31, Poster Board Number 5)
- Abstract #4513 “IMGN289, an EGFR-targeting antibody-drug conjugate, is effective against tumor cells that are resistant to EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors” (1:00-5:00pm PT, Poster Section 29, Poster Board Number 23)
- Abstract #4641 “Development of modified dosing approaches to achieve specific pharmacokinetic (PK) objectives in the first-in-human phase I clinical trial of IMGN853, a folate receptor α-targeting antibody drug conjugate” (1:00-5:00pm PT, Poster Section 35, Poster Board Number 35)