Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), a manufacturer of 3D printers and materials for personal use, prototyping and production has selected finalists for the 10 th annual Extreme Redesign 3D Printing Challenge.
The global contest offers students in middle school, high school and college the opportunity to redesign an existing product or to create a new product that improves how a task is accomplished. Entries are evaluated based on creativity, being mechanically sound and being realistically achievable.
The top-10 finalists in each category (middle school/high school engineering, college engineering and art/architecture) will receive a 3D printed model of their design and a $50 gift card.
During the final round of judging, industry experts will select winners in each category. The judges this year are:
- Todd Grimm (President, T.A. Grimm & Associates)
- Patrick Gannon (Engineering Manager, Thogus/RP+M)
- Tim Shinbara (Technical Director, Association for Manufacturing Technology)
- Rachel Park (Editor-In-Chief, 3D Printing Industry)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV