Just in time for NCAA ® March Madness ®, The UPS Store ® today announced its own roster of activities to help small business owners compete and win the business game.
The company recently launched a new printing services website, making it easy for business owners to design and print reports, catalogs, presentations, marketing materials and more. While the products offered on the site can be shipped directly to customers, some items can also be picked up at a local The UPS Store, offering small business owners the ability to submit a professional grade report or presentation from the office and pick it up a short time later on the way to a meeting.
In addition, customers can use the print site to design and print business cards, selecting from hundreds of different templates. During The UPS Store’s Print Madness promotion (March 17–April 11), customers can purchase 500 business cards for only $5.
Small business owners will also have the chance to win one of two The UPS Store “Slam Dunk Makeover” prize packages. Winners will be matched with a small business marketing expert from The UPS Store corporate headquarters to help determine their business needs, and build a customized prize package worth up to $250 including products such as business cards, banners, brochures, signs and mailbox services. The makeovers will be awarded via two opportunities:
- On March 17, the Slam Dunk Makeover will be the featured daily prize in small business expert Melinda Emerson’s 15 Days of Giveaways. See succeedasyourownboss.com/15daysofgiveaways for more information.
- On March 24, The UPS Store will join @MomBizDotCom for a #MomBizMondays Twitter chat at 9:00 p.m. ET, focused on how to market and network using print materials. A Slam Dunk Makeover prize package will be awarded to a chat participant.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV