MADISON, N.J., March 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services, appointed Stephen Fraser as chief information officer and senior vice president. Fraser was most recently the global head of information technology service and information management for IKEA Group in Sweden.
"We are very pleased to welcome Stephen Fraser to Realogy to lead our strategic information technology direction," said Dave Weaving, chief administrative officer, Realogy Holdings Corp. "His track record of harnessing inventive IT solutions that solve challenges and drive business value reflects a strong combination of executive leadership and technical expertise."
In his new role, Fraser will develop and execute Realogy's enterprise-wide technology strategy, align the IT vision with business objectives for each business unit, have direct oversight of the corporate IT functions, and develop and deliver technology solutions for the business benefit of its corporate customers, affiliated brokers and agents, and consumers across the Company's brand networks.
Prior to his role at IKEA Group, Fraser held IT leadership roles for A.P. Moller-Maersk Group in the United States and Denmark for eight years, and for Canadian Pacific Corporation's CP Ships division in Florida for the seven years previous to that. Earlier in his career, Fraser held IT posts at International Shipholding Corporation in New Orleans for four years, and spent six years at Accenture in multiple locations.Fraser also has experience collaborating with fellow IT executives and leading research analysts exploring how emerging technologies can drive innovation and enable new ways of working. He has been a member of the CIO Executive Council, Gartner Group Executive Programs, The Research Board and Leading Edge Forum.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV