- The capability for users to scan a document from virtually any scanner, or receive a scanned PDF or TIFF file, and simply send it to a designated folder or email address monitored by eCopy’s watching service. The service can then move the document into an eCopy workflow or, using the software’s optical character recognition (OCR) capabilities, return the document as a fully formatted Microsoft® Word or Excel document back to the user to allow them to easily edit the material.
- The ability to incorporate content from remote workers, partners, customers or satellite offices directly into business processes. Users can now easily email attachments from any capable smartphone or tablet or use the syncing capabilities of their cloud service to deliver documents or photos to the watching service, which can be set up to insert the captured image or document into an eCopy workflow.
Canon U.S.A., Inc. Now Offering Nuance ECopy ShareScan V5.2 Featuring The EMail And Folder Watching Service
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.