CANTON, Mass., March 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN), the parent company of Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins, continues to develop non-traditional locations at venues across the country and is hosting an informational live webinar on Thursday, March 20 at 3 p.m. EST to discuss the portfolio of concepts available with both brands. To register for the webinar and learn more about non-traditional franchising opportunities, please visit http://franchisingevents.dunkinbrands.com.
"Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins' non-traditional offerings are located at airport and other mass transportation terminals, casinos and resorts, hospitals, stadiums, grocery stores, military bases, and colleges and universities and are positioned to address consumer demand in environments within established trade areas," said Grant Benson, CFE, vice president of global franchising and business development, Dunkin' Brands. "Both brands share the same vision of conveniently delivering high-quality food and beverages in a welcoming environment, quickly, and at affordable prices. We invite candidates to join our webinar to learn more about the power of non-traditional locations and growing with us."
The company continues to experience growth in the hotel and lodging sector with the recent opening of a combination Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin-Robbins restaurant at The Embassy Suites San Diego Bay-Downtown. The opening marks the debut of the third non-traditional Dunkin' Donuts restaurant in the state of California. Dunkin' Brands currently has more than 600 non-traditional locations across the U.S., and has opened 12 new non-traditional locations since January 2014.
Other Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins openings in 2014 include:
- College openings at the University of Alabama in Huntsville and Wayne State University in Detroit
- Three locations on the Connecticut Turnpike and at Pilot Travel Center in Des Moines, Iowa
- Cumberland County Civic Center in Portland, Maine and Hercules Plaza in Wilmington, Del.
- Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, R.I.
- WilcoHess Station in Madison Heights, Va.
- Philadelphia International Airport
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts