- Approximately half (49%) of viewers surveyed indicated that they felt encouraged to discuss a product or brand they had seen on Pharmacy Health Network with their pharmacist;
- Forty eight percent indicated that after seeing ads on Pharmacy Health Network, they felt motivated to discuss those products or brands with their physicians;
- Thirteen percent of consumers who have seen ads on the Pharmacy Health Network have purchased those products or brands; and
- The average audience dwell time in proximity to the screen is just under twelve minutes.
And The Survey Says: Nielsen Study Confirms Ads On Cardinal Health's Retail Pharmacy Digital Advertising Network Motivate Consumers To Discuss, Purchase Products
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.