BROOKINGS, S.D., March 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daktronics (Nasdaq:DAKT) of Brookings, S.D., has partnered with the Carolina Panthers to design, manufacture and install an integrated display system at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, N.C., which features two 360-degree ribbon displays – a unique aspect to professional outdoor stadiums.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=24103
Each end zone will feature a new LED video display measuring nearly 11,000 square feet to bring a larger view of the larger-than-life star players of the Panthers at every home game."We are very excited to be partnering with Daktronics on the installation of two new video screens and two new 360-degree ribbon boards at Bank of America Stadium," said Danny Morrison, President of the Carolina Panthers. "These installations allow us to continue an 18-year relationship with Daktronics that began when Bank of America Stadium opened in 1996, and we know that our fans and sponsors will greatly enjoy the new look and feel of our stadium on game day as a result of this tremendous visual upgrade. Combined with a new fully distributed sound system, these new displays will help take our classic American stadium to the next level." Both main video displays will feature a 13HD pixel layout and measure 56 feet high by 199 feet wide. With multiple levels of protection from the outdoor elements, the displays will incorporate the very best in image clarity and contrast with wide viewing angles to ensure every seat can enjoy the content that is shown.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV