Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: KLIC) ("Kulicke & Soffa", "K&S" or the "Company") today announced the launch of the IConn PS PLUS TM and IConn PS PLUS TM LA, the Company’s latest leading edge fully automatic wire bonding equipment offering.
With upgraded and enhanced subsystems, the IConn PS PLUS TM machines are engineered to deliver all the capability needed for wire bonding today PLUS tomorrow. The bonders were designed with new capabilities and enhanced features focusing on five key areas: process robustness, production portability, ease of use, strong hardware performance, and upgradeability. The IConn PS PLUS TM LA is the large area version which extends the bondable area to 87mm.
Nelson Wong, Vice President, Wire Bonding Solution Business Unit, said, “The five key areas that the IConn PS PLUS TM focuses on have made significant hardware improvements that sync well with advanced features to enhance user experience and deliver productivity improvements. The IConn PS PLUS TM extends the Company’s position as the market leading provider of wire bonding solutions.”
The IConn PS PLUS TM and IConn PS PLUS TM LA will debut at the SEMICON China show at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre, Booth #3417, from March 18-20, 2014.About Kulicke & Soffa Kulicke & Soffa (NASDAQ: KLIC) is a global leader in the design and manufacture of semiconductor and LED assembly equipment. As a pioneer in this industry, K&S has provided customers with market leading packaging solutions for decades. In recent years, K&S has expanded its product offerings through strategic acquisitions, adding wedge bonding and a broader range of expendable tools to its core ball bonding products. Combined with its extensive expertise in process technology, K&S is well positioned to help customers meet the challenges of assembling the next-generation semiconductor and LED devices. ( www.kns.com)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV