Cvent (NYSE: CVT), a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, today announced its inaugural Association Meetings Summit, an event for association professionals and meeting planners. The conference will focus on best practices for using technology – especially mobile – to transform meetings and events. Sessions will highlight best practices for planning and booking, engaging attendees during events and follow up that helps to retain awareness and generate interest in upcoming events.
The three-day summit, which will take place June 18-20 at The Venetian and The Palazzo in Las Vegas, NV, will be held in conjunction with Cvent’s third annual Corporate Meetings Summit, which attracts hundreds of corporate meeting and travel executives from around the world.
“While all meeting planners are interested in learning new ways to drive attendance, cut costs and improve efficiencies, Cvent recognized that associations have unique needs,” said Eric Eden, vice president of marketing at Cvent. “After two rounds of rave reviews for our Corporate Meetings Summit, we decided to create the Association Meetings Summit, a forum specifically designed for association executives and planners, where they can learn, network and share best practices for better connecting with members through successful events.”
The Association Meetings Summit will feature discussions and educational sessions with industry experts and association professionals. Attendees can participate in advanced learning sessions on topics including:
- Incorporating the latest event marketing tactics to increase member attendance
- Leveraging technology to more effectively manage events and drive engagement
- Using advanced practices for venue sourcing and negotiations
- Adopting mobile application strategies to evolve from print to digital
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts