Phillips 66 Partners LP (NYSE: PSXP) (“the partnership”) has filed its annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended Dec. 31, 2013, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The filing can be viewed through a link on the partnership’s website at www.phillips66partners.com by selecting the “SEC Filings” link under the “Financial Reports” tab.
Unitholders may receive a hard copy of the partnership’s annual report on Form 10-K, including complete audited financial statements, free of charge. Requests should be submitted in writing to Phillips 66 Partners – 2013 Form 10-K, 310 W 5 th, PRN-252 Bartlesville, OK 74003.
About Phillips 66 Partners
Headquartered in Houston, Phillips 66 Partners is a growth-oriented traditional master limited partnership formed by Phillips 66 to own, operate, develop and acquire primarily fee-based crude oil, refined petroleum product and natural gas liquids pipelines and terminals and other transportation and midstream assets. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV