- Built for manufacturing, transportation and logistics, warehousing, field service and government environments, the lightweight Workabout Pro 4 mobile computer is ideal for voice picking, proof of delivery, vehicle maintenance and remote expert solutions that can help improve productivity and customer service.
- With its aggressive price point, larger display and long-range scanning option, the Workabout Pro 4 addresses customers’ needs as a new offering between Motorola’s MC3000 and MC9000 families of mobile computers.
- Research shows a substantial Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) benefit for companies that select rugged enterprise-grade devices for line-of-business applications. The modular architecture of the Workabout Pro 4 can further reduce TCO with the ability to upgrade features and extend its life expectancy.
- Businesses can choose the most appropriate data capture technology and voice-enabled applications for their workforces with new scan engine, RFID, camera and voice modules for the Workabout Pro 4.
- The Workabout Pro 4 is backward compatible to existing backroom accessories and a majority of Workabout Pro 3 partner modules, providing additional investment protection for customers.
- Motorola’s Primary Service maximizes the Workabout Pro 4’s performance with easy access, fast repair and expert support. Mobility Lifecycle Management services also are offered to help customers optimize and manage their complex device environments.
Motorola Solutions’ New Workabout Pro 4 Mobile Computer: Equipped For Today, Adaptable For Tomorrow
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.