ADTRAN®, Inc., (NASDAQ:ADTN), today announced the launch of ProCare Help Desk for resellers and service providers offering ADTRAN’s ProCloud wireless LAN (WLAN) managed services. Managed service providers can bundle ProCare Help Desk into their service offering, which includes a 24x7 “first response” resolution of connectivity issues for end-users and guests accessing the wireless network. ProCare Help Desk provides the comprehensive, “always on” support that managed service providers need to round out their service portfolio and capture new revenue opportunities.
Many managed service providers face a help desk challenge. Traditionally, these providers are either burdened to offer help desk support themselves—if they have the IT staff, expertise and bandwidth to do so—or partner with a third party for additional help. This complicated support network can add significant costs and make problem resolution a confusing, blameful and time-consuming task. ADTRAN’s ProCare Help Desk streamlines wireless user connectivity support processes from start to finish. When combined with a ProCare maintenance plan or ProCloud Wi-Fi, the ProCare Help Desk provides a comprehensive portfolio of wireless support, leaving managed service providers confident that user issues will be met with exceptional and efficient customer service.
ProCare Help Desk is a service that resellers and service providers can offer as part of a turnkey, private-label managed service offering. It allows them to quickly address the unique needs of customers with multiple locations, a large number of rotating wireless users (guests, students, renters, etc.) and is especially well-suited for vertical markets that include education, hospitality, retail, restaurants and more.
Key features of the ProCare Help Desk include:
- Resolution of Wireless Network User Connectivity Issues:
- Assist users/guests to configure their mobile devices to connect to the WLAN or ProCloud Wi-Fi network
- Provide password resets as needed
- Provide guidance to wireless users on configuration and software changes to resolve connectivity issues
- Answer other Wi-Fi connectivity questions or concerns
- Problem Escalation:
- Investigate Wi-Fi connectivity issues to determine root cause within the LAN or WAN
- For issues not related to ADTRAN equipment or service, escalate to designated customer technical point-of-contact to perform further troubleshooting
- Communicating Status:
- Provide status updates to wireless-users or guests
- Interface with the wireless user or guest until connectivity issue is resolved
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts