HAMILTON, Bermuda, March 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seadrill Limited ("Seadrill") has entered into a new TRS agreement with exposure to 750,000 Seadrill Limited common shares. The expiry date for the new TRS is June 3, 2014 and the reference price is NOK201.6549 per share.
Additionally, Seadrill has further outstanding TRS agreements with exposure to 750,000, 1,400,000 and 1,600,000 Seadrill Limited common shares with expiry dates of June 3, 2014 and reference prices of NOK212.6329, NOK224.7475 and NOK220.0739 per share respectively.
Seadrill has exposure to a total of 4,500,000 common shares via TRS agreements with Seadrill Limited as underlying security and currently has a holding of 160,403 of its own treasury shares.This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. HUG#1769040
CONTACT: Seadrill +47 51 30 99 00
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV