Newcastle Investment Corp. (the “Company”; NYSE:NCT) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share of common stock for the first quarter of 2014. The dividend is payable on April 30, 2014 to shareholders of record on March 25, 2014.
The Board of Directors also declared dividends on the Company's preferred stock for the period beginning February 1, 2014 and ending April 30, 2014. The dividends are payable on April 30, 2014 to shareholders of record on March 25, 2014. The Company will pay dividends of $0.609375, $0.503125 and $0.523438 per share on the 9.750% Series B, 8.050% Series C and 8.375% Series D preferred stock, respectively.
Newcastle focuses on investing in, and actively managing, real estate related assets and primarily invests in: (1) Senior Housing Assets and (2) Real Estate & Other Debt, in addition to other opportunistic investments. The Company conducts its operations to qualify as a real estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes. The Company is managed by an affiliate of Fortress Investment Group LLC, a global investment management firm.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV