FREMONT, Calif., March 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Identive Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:INVE) will hold an audio webcast and conference call to discuss the results of its 2013 fourth quarter and year on Thursday, March 20, 2014, at 5:00 PM Eastern time.
Jason Hart, CEO, and Brian Nelson, CFO, will host the webcast and conference call for financial analysts and investors, which will be followed by a Q&A.
The webcast and conference call will be open to all interested investors . The audio webcast can be accessed by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.identive-group.com , and clicking on "Presentations & Webcasts." The conference call can be accessed by dialing 888.771.4371 (toll free within the U.S.) or +1 847.585.4405 (for international callers) and using passcode 36855924.For those unable to attend the live webcast, it will be archived following the event for 30 days in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website. A replay of the call will be available for one week and can be accessed by dialing 888.843.7419 (toll free within the U.S.) or +1 630.652.3042 (for international callers) and using passcode 36855924. About Identiv Identiv is a global security technology company that establishes trust in the connected world, including premises, information and everyday items. CIOs, CSOs and product departments rely upon Identiv's Trust Solutions to reduce risk, achieve compliance and protect brand identity. Identiv Trust Solutions are implemented using standards-driven products and technology, such as digital certificates, mobility and cloud services. For more information, visit www.identiv.com or follow us on Twitter at @identivegroup.
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Darby Dye, +1 949 553 4251, firstname.lastname@example.org Media Lesley Sullivan, email@example.com, +1 781.684.0770 Joann Wardrip, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 415.817.2530
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV