Summit Hotel Properties, Inc. (NYSE: INN) (the “Company”) today announced that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2013 on Monday, March 17, 2014, before the market opens. The Company rescheduled the release of its earnings in order to provide additional time to complete its annual report on Form 10-K. The Company has rescheduled its quarterly conference call, which will now be held 30 minutes earlier than previously announced and will begin at 8:30 AM ET on Monday, March 17, 2014.
The Company also reaffirmed its previously announced fourth quarter and full year 2013 guidance today.
|Fourth Quarter||Full Year|
|Pro forma RevPAR||$||75.00||$||76.50||$||82.00||$||84.00|
|Pro Forma RevPAR Growth||2.5%||4.5%||4.0%||6.0%|
|Same-store RevPAR Growth||1.5%||3.5%||5.5%||7.5%|
|Adjusted FFO per diluted share||$||0.12||$||0.14||$||0.79||$||0.81|
The Company will conduct its quarterly conference call on Monday, March 17, 2014, at 8:30 AM ET. To participate in the conference call please follow the steps below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV